Telemetry (Microhard) Radio
● Tower Info page takes a long time to appear.
● Submit button takes longer than usual.
● Gimbal Pointing Test takes longer than usual to start.
● Aircraft will arm but not take off.
● Excessive Heartbeat Loss alerts.
a. Ensure proper orientation of the GCS and SR antennas.
b. Check the security of the antenna mounts on the GCS and SR radios with a SMA torque
c. Ensure that tablet and car WiFi and mobile data are disabled.
d. Ensure that no devices are connected to the WiFi network.
e. Ensure that the GCS is removed from sources of interference, including vehicles and structures.
f. Replace GCS radio USB-C cable.
g. Replace GCS and/or SR radio antenna.
h. Physically separate the GCS radio from the GCS tablet using the 2 m micro-USB cable in the
spare cables bag.
i. Attempt to relocate the aircraft and GCS to avoid unseen sources of interference such as
j. Reprogram microhard radio via GCS "program microhard".
k. Replace the telemetry radios starting with the GCS radio.