In some cases, you may want to move a task from an existing Work Order to another Work Order. This may occur when reorganizing Work Orders for a Campaign into a new organizational structure, deciding whether a task should be in this years repair or next years repair, or another reason. To move a task to a new work order follow the procedure outlined below:
1. Find the Work Order you would like your moved task(s) to be changed to and copy the Work Order # to your clipboard using CTRL+C. In this example, we are using a 2020 Repair Work Order for Demo Turbine Ol' Gusty 1 with Work Order #1506771.
2. Go to the Work Order you would like to move tasks from. In this example, this is the 2019 Repairs for Ol' Gusty Turbine 1.
3. Identify the task you would like to move to a new Work Order. In this case we want to move task #6134251 with damage ID: HWBX1GTU-63. Click on the Task #6134251 to go to the hyperlinked Task Page.
4. When on the Task Page for the task you would like to move, locate the Work Order field in the top block of the page. Hover your mouse over the Work Order # and click Edit.
5. Paste in the Work Order # of the work order you would like this task moved to and click Save.
6. Your task will now be moved to the work order that you wanted it to be in. In this example, we can see the task has been moved from the 2019 Repairs for Ol' Gusty Turbine 1 Work Order to the 2020 Repairs for Ol' Gusty Turbine 1.
7. Repeat this process for the tasks you would like moved to new work orders.