Damage photo navigation controls can be found at the top of the detailed damage photo frame as seen below. The toolbar for navigating damage photos is highlighted in Green.
Each button in the highlighted toolbar allows the user controls for navigating about the damage photo. When the user hovers over each button, text appears to show what features are available for the damage photo.
The additional navigation features include:
1. Zooming in and out of a photo area (user can also do this though the mouse scroll).
2. Rotating the orientation of the damage photo.
Default orientation is when the rotation button is highlighted in blue. The damage photo is shown as below with the left side of the photo frame closest towards the root direction and the right side closest towards the tip direction.
Clicking on the rotation button will make it appear grey and show the damage photo in the original orientation in which the photo was captured by the autonomous drone during the visual inspection. The example below shows the orientation such that the top of the photo is towards the tip while the bottom is towards the root (blade was stationary at the 12 O' clock position on turbine)
3. Reset the damage zoom view (defaults to the photo frame fitting within the damage detail window)
4. Downloading the raw image of the photo
5. Copying the Horizon hyperlink to the damage photo
If you would like to learn more about navigating between nearby damage photos, please review the Support Article about Damage Photo Navigation.