We are pleased to provide our customers with answers to the most commonly asked questions about SkySpecs and the services we provide. We have organized these FAQs into 5 categories for your convenience. Still need additional information? Click here to contact SkySpecs. We’ll respond within 24 hours.
Scheduling, Weather & Pricing
- How does scheduling work?
- We schedule inspections as soon as a purchase order is received from our customers. We possess all the documents for a typical vendor qualification and can move quickly to become an approved vendor. You will receive a call from our customer success manager who will walk you through the steps necessary to set up the inspections, process the data, and learn about other O&M services that we offer.
- How far in advance do I need to schedule?
- We prefer 30 days between the receipt of a signed purchase order and the first day of inspections. We work very hard to meet our client’s scheduling needs, but availability is dependent upon the location of inspections and the time of year.
- Is there a minimum number of inspections we need to schedule?
- There is not a minimum number of inspections required.