Data, Analysis and Horizon
- What is Horizon?
- Horizon is our blade management software. Horizon is the hub for your full blade asset management projects. Horizon’s features include data capture & analytics, fleet management, and repair tracking and auditing. For more information contact Horizon@skyspecs.com.
- How long does it take to see my data after an inspection ends?
Fully-annotated and analyzed data and reports are delivered and viewable on the Horizon platform in 7-10 days following the end of an inspection campaign.
- Can Horizon accept other types of data outside SkySpecs inspections?
Horizon serves as a repository for many types of turbine data. Please speak to a business representative to discuss your specific needs. You may contact us here.
- Are you experts in analysis? Are the analyses done by machines or people?
- Yes; and both. We have a highly skilled blade team, led by leaders in the industry. This team executes a three-tiered quality control process to analyze your data. They have processed and analyzed millions of blade images. We are also working on Blue, our machine learning damage detection system, which allows us to identify damages using an advanced algorithm. Blue is already being used on a limited basis.
- How long do you store the data? Is there a cost to store the data?
We store your data free for two years. After two years we offer long-term storage at a fixed annual price.
- Can I use Horizon to manage repair campaigns?
Yes. Horizon easily allows you to group damages together into campaigns to then assign for repair. You are able to follow-up on repair status at every stage and audit vendors.
- There is a lot of blade and damage data, what do I do next if I'm not comfortable with analytics?
- We have a highly qualified data and solutions team to help you manage and sort more complicated inspections, fleet, and repair data in a way that is usable for you. Additionally, we also have Blade Engineers to help you strategize your repair campaigns. Please speak to a business representative for more information on how to leverage this team for your needs. You may contact us here.
- Can I mark my own annotations in Horizon?
- Absolutely. Horizon was developed to serve as a hub for all of our customers and their collaborators to interact with their data in a way that enables them to make the best decisions.
Article is closed for comments.